100% Commission Brokerage
Contact us today for a confidential consultation
100% Commissions with 3 plans to choose from – Per Transaction, Monthly, or Annual. *See Compensation for a full list of fees.
Brokers that are available when you need them. At Blueprint Realty, we believe that we only succeed when you are fully prepared and set up for your own success.
One on One and Group virtual and in-person training opportunities.
100% Cloud-Based Brokerage with a tech-focused owner who is constantly evolving with and adding the latest technologies.
Locally owned by a Nashville native and alumnus of Williamson County Schools and Belmont University.
Boutique brokerage with a fun, casual atmosphere where toxicity and arrogance are never tolerated.
• 100% Commission Plans with 3 plans to choose from – Per Transaction, Monthly, or Annual
• Per Transaction Plan – $62.50 per month plus $750 or 15% (whichever is less) per transaction with an Annual Cap of $9,000* *There is no requirement to meet the Annual Cap *Monthly Fee does not count towards Annual Cap and continues even after the Annual Cap is met
• Monthly Plan – $687.50 per month
• Annual Plan – $7,500 per year
• TN State Business Tax of 0.1875% ($1.875 per $1,000 of Gross Commission) automatically deducted from each commission payment for all plans.
• $250 Brokerage Service Fee per transaction charged to Clients at closing. Agents (on all plans) are responsible for this fee if the Client refuses to pay or the transaction restricts the Client from paying.
• Next Business Day Commission Checks or Direct Deposits.
• Cloud-Based / 100% paperless office using Brokermint Transaction Management Software.
• Agent Branded Websites with full MLS (RealTracs) search access and Lead capture/management.
• Back Office Website with access to all company marketing materials, company forums, calendars, and documents.
• Tech-focused ownership that is constantly evolving along with and adding the latest technologies.
Blueprint Realty, Inc. is a boutique brokerage with a fun, casual atmosphere where toxicity and arrogance are never tolerated. In order to maintain this atmosphere, our Agents are expected to have and maintain the following values and attributes:
- Optimistic & positive attitude
- Always courteous
- Honesty & Integrity
- Ethically & morally sound values and actions
- Provides great Customer Service at all times
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strives for perfection
- Tech savvy
- Avoids political and religious discussion in the workplace
Jim Eaton is the CEO and Principal Broker of Blueprint Realty, Inc. Jim is an alumnus of Williamson County Schools and Belmont University where he studied Music Business.
At the age of 15, Jim made a phone call to Warner Brothers Nashville and began an internship at the label’s in-house recording studio, The Loft Recording Studio. He spent several years learning the studio business and 2nd engineering on countless demos, full length albums, and bumping elbows and working alongside multiple legendary musicians and music executives.
After the studio closed in 2000, he spent several years bouncing between family owned auto and real estate businesses until another music industry opportunity presented itself in 2008. From 2008-2014, Jim worked for a legendary music executive on the Artist Management and Artist Development side of the business. This led him to the touring side of the business where he toured the United States and Canada with R&B sensation, India.Arie. He eventually became a Tour Manager for multiple artists which led him to tours throughout the United States, Canada, and Australia, and on tours opening for Everclear, Queens of the Stone Age, and KISS.
In 2014, after a short stint selling high end wines and spirits, Jim decided that he wanted to travel less and obtained his TN Affiliate Broker Real Estate License. In 2018, he received his TN Broker License and opened Blueprint Realty, Inc. which he currently operates as the CEO and Principal Broker.
In his spare time, Jim enjoys singing, playing guitar, recording in his home studio with his nephews, and beekeeping. He’s an avid fan of BMW cars, Vanderbilt Sports, and the Tennessee Titans. Jim is also a 1st Degree (Dan) Black Belt in Taekwondo.
Jim endorses and abides by Phil Dunphy’s personal REALTOR® Oath: “On my honor, I promise to aid in man’s quest for shelter, to recognize I’m not just in the business of houses, I’m in the business of dreams in the shape of houses. To disclose all illegal additions, shoddy construction, murders, and ghosts; and to put my client’s needs before my own.”
Let’s work together!
Applications must meet the following requirements:
- TN Real Estate Affiliate Broker or Broker License or in the process of obtaining your TN Real Estate License
- Maintain Errors & Omissions Insurance – New Agents will complete this process during onboarding
- Affiliate with Greater Nashville REALTORS® or Williamson County Association of REALTORS® – New Agents will complete this process during onboarding
- Read and Accept the terms of the latest Blueprint Realty, Inc. Policies & Procedures Manual – Available prior to onboarding
- Ability to follow ALL rules and regulations set by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, Tennessee REALTORS®, any local REALTORS® Associations, National Association of REALTORS®, & Blueprint Realty, Inc.